Pole dancing hen

I completely forgot about Pole Dancing. It seemed to have been the flavour of the last hens party season. Everyone who did it really enjoyed it, and were very impressed with how athletic some of the moves were. I was told it's great exercises if you wanted to carry on doing it past the hens night.


A Pole Lot of Fun can set up the classes at my apartment. They bring the pole and can teach between 8-10 girls some basic moves on the pole, including the fireman spin.

I'm still tossing up having the hens night at my apartment (setting up is a pain and even worse... cleaning up after the party will be a nightmare!). However, Pole Fitness NZ in Freemans Bay caters for hen parties at their studio and you can bring along nibbles and drinks to some of them.

2 comments:

Lily Crawford said...

Yeah! Pole dancing is a fun activity and healthy too. Recommended for all girls who wanted to remove bad moods. Isn't it?


pole dancing hens night

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this website is actually fastidious and the people are really sharing nice thoughts.

Feel free to surf to my website :: best registry cleaner